Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life In Omaha




Dear Family, Friends, and Readers,

Sorry for not posting next week. Things have been quite busy here in Omaha, NE. I thought I would post a few picks from the past two weeks. Enjoy.

Saturday I went to the Zoo here in Omaha. In addition to an amazing Guerilla and Cat exhibit was this funny picture of a Giraffe.












Sunday I had the pleasure of attending the College World Series and watching my home team, Texas A&M, play against the South Carolina Game Cocks. It was quite an exiting game. The Aggies lost in the bottom of the ninth 5-4. Although we lost, I enjoyed the new stadium and the 80 degree weather.


After a busy week of classes, I made my way Friday to the flooding Missouri River, which is quite a site. I was particularly amazed at how fast the water was moving. I spent the evening reading and praying on the banks under a shade tree. Again, the weather is spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment